Plan, Lease & Occupy
Smart Buildings & Services
The best way to optimise performance, enhance user experience and reduce a building’s environmental footprint.
AboutAchieve your sustainability, operational efficiency and workplace improvement goals with services that align program managers, technical advisors, digital developers and physical implementors to deliver in-wall, in-hand and in-cloud solutions. Working in every asset class, we have delivered more than 100,000 "smart” projects to client portfolios worldwide.
Our data-driven solutions are quantitively proven to lower your costs, risks and carbon output—all while enhancing portfolio uptime, experience, asset life and financial valuation.
Smart Services Experts
Connect with us for more about Smart Buildings.
Smart Building Services
Our smart services tie the digital to the physical solution and include:
- Program Management – "Smart transformation" brings major change in terms of parts, process and people moving across the portfolio. Our managers ensure that change is efficiently and effectively delivered from solution design through disposal.
- Solution Advisory – "Smart" components and systems are seemingly everywhere, highly branded, and hard to validate. Our advisors help you find the valuable components to meet specific goals building upon your existing infrastructure.
- System Integration – An enterprise-grade automation and optimization solution includes technologies from multiple hardware and software partners. Our engineers help you understand what you have in place today, and how your goals are best met with secure and minimized additions to existing infrastructure.
- Occupant Experience – From service to safety, enhanced visual surroundings to innovative app-directed engagements in-building experience is everything. Our combination of digital and physical solutions brings new meaning to the phrase "empowered occupant."
- Remote Repair & Maintenance – Technology is only as strong as the team behind it; and ROI mandates a remote and scalable resource base to assist what cannot be automated. Our network operations center responds to alarms, remote triages faults and issues informed work orders to address repair and maintenance at fractional costs to on-site teams.
- ESG Attainment – Regulations, mandates and forward-thinking commitments to utility reductions are globalizing. Our portfolio assessors and energy managers measure, verify and continually optimize your portfolio’s utility demands and sources.
- Workplace Technology Services – Drive digital transformation and a seamless employee experience with our full suite of technology consulting, design and project management services. We bridge the gap between real estate and IT departments providing consistent implementation across markets, projects and portfolios.
- Management Optimization - Utilize your building infrastructure to its highest potential with a direct integration within your outsourced facility management agreement. Our teams can design and price a new facilities management model utilizing all the above to fit your specific needs and goals.
With engaging experience services and an intuitive mobile app, Host makes any location the ideal place to do great work.
Business Development Manager - CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
How is Hybrid Working Contributing to Employee Satisfaction?
Many major corporates are facing the challenge of introducing or refining new working arrangement policies that must fulfil multiple objectives.
CBRE’s latest global survey of more than 500 commercial real estate professionals worldwide illustrates the most common and impactful initiatives currently applied in real estate strategies by both investors and occupiers.
What do the latest undergraduate application trends mean for Purpose-Build Student Accommodation?
The latest data from UCAS provides a full picture of undergraduate applications and acceptances for the current academic year and demonstrates the continued strength of demand for higher education.