Brussels Office MarketView Q4 2022
January 31, 2023
- Inflation lowered to 10.35% in December after it peaked in September because of the rise in energy prices.
- Take-up hindered both by limited quality space and economic uncertainty.
- Prime rent remained stable at 330 €/m² after the new prime was set in the Leopold Quarter in Q3.
- Vacancy increased slightly to 7.4%, but is still historically low.
- 4 completions in the Leopold Quarter together with Victoria in the North District result in 60K m² office development this quarter.
- A record year for investments conclude at €8.5 billion for Belgium, with the Brussels office market accounting for 55%.