Brussels Office MarketView Q3 2023
Brussels office market welcomes first big ticket investments of the year
October 5, 2023 6 Minute Read
Report's key takeaways
- NICP inflation reached its lowest level in two years, standing at 2.4% in September. Core inflation, on the other hand, remains elevated despite a small decrease.
- Take-up volume was weak in Q3 at 58,000 m². The European Commission once more drove figures this quarter.
- Prime rent remained stable at 340 €/m²/year.
- Vacancy decreased slightly to 7.29%.
- Development delays push offices delivery to the end of the year, with a notable pipeline expected.
- Office investment activity through Q3 was stronger than the first two quarters with the arrival of the first big ticket deals of the year.