Join the world leader in commercial real estate services
The CBRE Group sets standards with the widest range of business lines and the most extensive international coverage. It develops new solutions for its clients at every opportunity.
Around the world, CBRE employees are offered the opportunity to work on innovative large-scale projects and benefit from the experience of the industry's top talents.
Joining CBRE opens up exciting career opportunities, both in Belgium and internationally. CBRE has crafted a dynamic internal mobility policy built on unique programmes and experience-sharing across various different countries.
CBRE's rise in the Fortune 500 list is also linked directly to its investment in developing employee potential – helping them to perform to the best of their ability and continue to develop outstanding solutions.
CBRE's strengths go hand in hand with a corporate culture based on a collaboration and wellbeing at work.
In Belgium, 450 employees, operating from our offices in Brussels, Antwerp and Diegem, have been advising our clients on commercial real estate since 1965.
Why join us?
- Encouragement as you move forward, learn and develop
- An inclusive environment that promotes teamwork
- The chance to be right at the heart of stimulating, exciting projects
- Work that brings you into contact with colleagues from a wide range of business lines
- Clients from a variety of different sectors
- The chance to develop and grow in an international environment
- A friendly company that views fun at work as a bonus
- Support from a team of committed professionals
- Challenges to preconceived ideas, becoming agile
Onboarding and training
We start with an onboarding programme introducing you to the Group and its organisation, challenges, business lines and services. An informal and enjoyable Welcome Day is also organized for the employees who just joined the company.
In addition, you will benefit from a training programme tailored to your field of work and your requirements, providing you with everything you need to succeed.